Consolidating/combining Disney Gift Cards?

Does anyone know how the website http://www.disneygiftcard.com/ works for consolidating/combining gift cards? It’s says that it limited to a max of 1,000 per card. Does this mean, if I have two 500 Disney gift cards, I can combine the one with the other to make one of my 500 gift cards worth 1,000?

Any help in this regard would be much appreciated . . .

Yes that is exactly what it means. You can transfer the balance of gift cards to only 1 gift card up to $1000. You can only manage a maximum of 5 cards on the account. I usually transfer then delete the card with a $0 balance.

1 Like

You can load up to five cards onto the website at a time. I always keep an empty card in my account just in case I lose a loaded card. If you lose a loaded card you can go in and transfer the amount from the lost card into the empty one. As you enter the cards into the system and transfer the amounts onto the card you want to load, you need to delete cards to add more.

1 Like

Thank you all, one more question. So it wouldn’t matter the denomination on the store bought card? I have a $500 from sams club that i would like to load up to $1000 . . .I don’t need a special card, do I?

You do not. My son bought me a Tinkerbell themed gift card a couple of years ago. When I am getting ready for a trip I will buy a $50 Disney grift card every time I go shopping. I then transfer those cards into Tinkerbell. This will be the 4th trip I am reloading onto that card.

Thank you so much!!! This site is so helpful! You have eased my mind . . .

1 Like

By way of follow up, it was so easy to combine gift cards on the site. Yay!

1 Like