Considering a solo trip including Cape Canaveral in June

Just a suggestion: check with magical vacations travel for deals on Disney properties and get a quote. Sometimes you can get a deluxe at moderate prices. I got beach club for around $300 during sprin break when Disney was asking over $400

Cool. Thanks!

While we’ve not stayed there, you won’t go wrong with that one. I think it is a great resort. Been to PORS twice, thoroughly loved it. Still … wish we’d experienced POFQ as well. Walked to POFQ to have breakfast one morning and enjoyed that resort too. Quite honestly, you’ll enjoy any onsite resort you pick. I also second MVT, but availability might be tight now for a late June visit. We’ve used them twice for deluxe resort and their rates are hard to beat.

Booked. Fast passes too…couldnt find any Flight of Passage though. POFQ. 4 nights…and my wife is aware of most of it. I am sure she will store it in and use it against me at some point but for now 58 more days until disney and the Cape.

Appreciate the feedback and the much needed kick on the pants to do it!

3 Likes

check the wisdom here on how to get day-of FPPs – you might get a FOP. And congratulations on booking the fun!

1 Like