Connecting Other Reservations

I spent 1.5 hours on hold yesterday to reserve a Polar Patio. CM said it would show up on MDE in a couple of hours, but it’s been 36 and still nada. How do I connect it myself? I’ve got the confirmation number, but when I try to put it in as a dining reservation or anything else, it doesn’t work. I’m a little scared I spent all that time on hold for nothing! Help!

It might be like Tours which never do get added to MDE. I remember being worried because all I had was a reservation number for an Epcot tour, but all was good!

Hopefully someone can confirm.

I did not think it showed in MDE but did you look in your plans from a browser? I could always see parties that way.

I have looked at my plans in a browser and it doesn’t show. The CM said it would come up in my plans, but let’s be honest – they don’t always give correct info. I just wish there was some way to confirm the reservation that didn’t require me to wait on hold forever.

Did you get charged?

I did!

I think that is your proof?

1 Like

You speak sense. Thanks!

1 Like

I recently rented a cabana at SAB and the CM told me that it may not show up in my plans, since it’s not technically a “reservation” in the MDE system, but she gave me a confirmation code. She did, however, force a “note” into my plans with the confirmation number and it says on there “this is not a reservation.” (She told me it might not work.) So I suspect the CM you worked with just didn’t force the note in. Like @PrincipalTinker said, if you got charged and have the confirmation number, you should be good to go!

1 Like