Confusion over Villains at MNSSHP

Can someone tell me, with the new Soirée event, are there Villains who were part of the main party festivities in years past who will now only be available to us if we are willing to pay an additional $99 on top of already buying a party ticket for almost $80? That seems terrible they would do that if that is the case.

Someone mentioned that the Evil Queen will only be available at the Soirée but I see her listed under available characters to meet throughout the park. Does anyone know if some are Soirée only?

The villains no longer go out into the crowds to mingle, they are only onstage. and at the castle party you will find:
Those in attendance were Cruella DeVil, Dr. Facilier, the Evil Queen and Maleficent as well as Lady Tremaine’s daughters Anastasia and Drizella. - See more at: http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2014/09/02/villains-soiree-wickedly-disappointing/#sthash.eSMTgHy7.dpuf

Thanks. That review makes the castle party sound awful. We aren’t doing it but I just wanted to see if they were making certain characters only available in the castle.
I thought there were meet and greets during the party, no?

yes, there are tons of characters. Just not Maleficent or the Queen or any of the villains that people really want to meet. Disney has taken them away from people who only pay for the standard party.

Lol about characters anyone wants to meet. That is terrible especially as we are going on the most expensive night. There was no way I was going to pay $180 per person for the chance to see Maleficent and the Evil Queen.