Confused how to select FP on TP 2 Day MK plan

HELP! I have to pick my FP tomorrow and am confused. I selected 2 Day MK w Sm Children TP, added in my date, our lunch reservation and optimized. Now not sure how to select my FP selections. The Plan text box summary recommends FP for 9 am 7DMT, 10 Enchanted Tales and 11 for Peter Pan. But the optimized TP has these rides at way different times (PP at 8:42pm). What do I do next? How do I figure out how to pick FP from the Optimize plan?

Consider the following in deciding:

What rides are your “must do” attractions?
What rides in your personalized / optimized plan have the longest waits?

From that criteria, what rides overlap?

FYI - The Top 3 most popular FFPs in MK are: 7DMT / PPF / Space Mt.

If you like you can “Publish” your plan and I’ll happily look it over.

Publish Plan

To do so, click on your plan. In the large gray box, at the top of the page & before all your activities, click Edit. A pop-up window will appear. You originally saw this when making the plan with dates & times. Right above the blue “Save” button you’ll see a check box next to “Publish this plan”. Check that and you’ll be taken back to the plan. Now in the large gray box, at the top, you’ll see a link that you can click / copy & paste.

Thanks here is the link Disney and Universal Touring Plans
for the first day.

One quick issue - Mickey stops meeting at Town Square at 7:30pm. That’s why it’s saying there’s a 100+ minute wait. That’s the time until close. So I’d move that to earlier in the day.

As you can see PPF is at almost an hour wait. That’s a good candidate for FPP.

You can also use your first three prebooked FPPs as soon as possible. Once you’ve used them up you are eligible to get more, one at a time, for the remainder of the day.

The decision come down to the criteria in my first response. It’s really about making sure you get to do everything you want in the least amount of time. :smiley:

thanks

Looking at your plan, your candidates for FP are 7DMT, PP, ETWB, and meet Mickey. We used FP for 7DMT, PP, BTMR, Space Mt., Meet Mickey and 7DMT for our two days (2 Days at MK in Jan). I’d personally get 7DMT, Mickey and ETWB. I’d RD PP, but I’d make sure I’m in the park hub at 0830 for that. Then after PP (which has a short duration of like 2-3 minutes), I’d keep heading to HM which should be a walk on as well. Then Splash before heading back to FantasyLand (which you have to return to anyway for BOG). You can do Ariel’s Grotto (depending on wait time) and Under the Sea and maybe Carousel then since you’ll be near BOG (Under the Sea should have a very reasonable short standby wait. It would also be great if you had a morning FP for 7DMT (0900-1000 would work with grace period till 1015). After PP, HM and Splash, you could decide whether to do Grotto or 7DMT depending on time). Then maybe have ETWB FP for 1000 to 1100, which you could do before your BOG reservation. Then on your way out the park do Meet Mickey FP (say 1150-1250). Then you could pick up a same day FP for Winnie the Pooh maybe or something else perhaps. Philharmagic is any easy same day FP to get as well. I’d look at what popular attractions you have on day 2 and see if you could get same day FP. With April 11th being day one, that puts you at 60+6 I believe and you should have your pick of the litter for FastPass selections and prime time slots.