Conference ticket question

We got conference tickets for this trip (thanks Liners!!). Our tickets are labeled as “2-day ticket with Park Hopper Option and 1 Water Park Fun & More Visit”. Does this include mini-golf? I can’t find the answer anywhere.

If it does include golf- We plan to use the two tickets in the park Sunday and Monday. And then use the golf option on Tuesday. Would this be a problem?

Yep, Water Park Fun & More includes mini-golf as a choice - your plan should work fine! :slight_smile:

1 Like

purchased conf tix for first time for June '24 trip that included an additional free water park entry, all uploaded to MDE but there’s no reference to the water park in the app… Did something get dropped or am I good to go to Typhoon Lagoon during my trip?

Full disclosure - going to Moonlight Magic and was hoping to use that ticket to go in just a bit early to avoid lines outside. Just don’t want to get turned away and have to wait outside for an hour.

Weirdly that is just the usual - you should be fine using the WP entry by just showing up and tapping in.

I had the same concern when I noticed there was nothing in mine last summer. We planned to use it for mini-golf and someone else said they had no issues. :slight_smile:

1 Like

wonderful, thank you!

1 Like

Just adding confirmation that we had no problem getting into Blizzard Beach in March on our conference tickets. It did feel a little weird that it doesn’t say anything about the water park anywhere but our bands worked just fine! Enjoy TL!

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing what the current expiration date is for the conference tickets? Thanks!

A month or so ago the expiration dates reported were either 12/31/2025 or 1/2026.

1 Like