Columbia Harbor House or Pecos Bill's?

Originally, I really wanted to stop at both and share a quick service meal at each but it’s taking up too much of my afternoon, as I gave each place a 30 minute stop. Should I stick with this plan but make them 15 minute stops? (seems unlikely to have enough time to do that including standing in line to get food) I feel like I need to choose one or the other here.

If you mobile order and eat quickly (or carry your food from one place with you to the other), then you might be able to pull this off, but it seems like you’d be pretty rushed. If it were me, I’d just eat at CHH.

3 Likes

I’d pick whichever one appeals to you more. You’re going to need more than 15 minutes to get through the line (mobile order if you can!) and eat. We used to prefer CHH but now prefer Pecos Bills, honestly. The kids bowl with chicken, rice, and beans was plenty of food for me and not a bad deal.

1 Like

They’re both great, and if you happen to have another adult who could pick up mobile order at one while you do the other, you could make it work. If I was forced to choose, I would pick pecos bill. Toppings bar :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

No contest, CHH all the way. CHH is the one QS in the MK that I will go to by choice vice out of desperation. That being said, I haven’t been to Pecos since they switched from the overcooked greasy hamburger bar concept to more of a Chipotle model, so it may be better now…

1 Like

In my opinion, it is never worth rushing through anything worth doing. So that being said I would pick one or the other.

3 Likes

If you like Chipolte, do not go to Peco Bills. If you just kinda like rice, then fine. CHH all the way for me. DH actually really likes the lobster roll.

1 Like

From the land of the world’s greatest lobstah rolls, I can say CHH makes a great one!

4 Likes

I like CHH and avoid Pecos Bill’s. I get the chicken pot pie, even when it’s hot out it really hits the spot. Can’t speak to the food at Pecos Bill’s though.

1 Like

I’ve been twice since they’ve changed the menu and I think I liked the hamburgers better. I kinda like the choices on the menu now, but they seem to be missing flavor.

Yes!!! No flavor in that burrito bowl…at all!

1 Like