Coffee pot in room at Pop Century

Am I right in thinking that there aren’t coffee pots in room at Pop Century? I bought a small coffee pot at Goodwill today for $3.99. We can program it the night before and have coffee ready when we wake in the morning. I am all about saving where I can and this will save us time and money. Pardon me while I pat myself on the back. :wink:

@dryw0713 You’re right - there are no coffee pots or pods @ POP. Brilliant idea to bring your own - just remember to “hide” it for when mousekeeping clean your room - I heard they have been known to confiscate due to fire risk.

Thanks @EthicalAddict. I will be sure to unplug and put it away each morning before we leave. I certainly don’t want to cause a fire. Even coffee’s not worth that! We have a Keurig at home and I didn’t want to take it so I went the Goodwill route and got a regular (but pretty nice) Mr. Coffee.

1 Like

Great idea we never travel without our coffeepot. Never had a problem with mousekeeping removing the pot.

1 Like

@dryw0713 Ohh I love our Keurig! How did I ever survive without it?!! I even have one at work :thumbsup: Ha! Have a wonderful trip!

Thanks guys. I love our Keurig too and also have one at work but it costs too much to risk it getting broken. We leave in 13 days. Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

As an alternative possibility: I take Starbucks Via instant coffee packets and make my morning coffee in the room at Pop using the (freakin) hot tap water. I’m kind of addicted to Via now. :slight_smile: