Club Level Guest Services

Hi All!!
We are 198 Days away from our departure to the most magical place on earth and I have a few questions.

We have a club level room booked at AKL and I just received a welcome email from Disney letting me know about Signature Services. Has anyone used this? What do you use it for? I did some googling and it basically said they can do everything you can do yourself. I would love to hear your feedback.

2 Likes

I mostly used them to book my 90 day fastpasses. And to put in special requests for the room like no fragrances and we need bed rails.

2 Likes

I too only have used them to book my 90 day FPP.

1 Like

I’ll echo what people said above, but while Signature Services can’t apply discounts or modify hotel reservations, you call them first and they transfer you to the reservation line with virtually no wait time. I’ve had that happen even on the morning that new hotel discounts were announced and people calling the reservation line directly were waiting 45 minutes or more to speak with a CM…

2 Likes

I also used them for the club level FP booking, & I agree with @Nsuit that if you call them first, even if they don’t know the answer, they’ll transfer you to the appropriate desk and the wait time seemed to be much less that way.

If you have any food allergies or intolerances in your party they will pass it along to the club.

They take room requests.

You can also use them to book tours, restaurants, etc.