Club Level Disneyland Hotel? E-ticket lounge?

What say you. It’s expensive. We are definitely staying at DL hotel. The DL rate we have for standard is about 424 per night to the CL being 678 per night. We will have 5 people (4 adults) in that quoted price- not sure if all of those “adults” (college age kids) will be going.

Any opinions?

Husband prefers to stay on site, so we aren’t looking across the street lol.

2 Likes

My husband is the same way. It’s the only way I can get him to go. I would personally forgo CL for that price though. We did it a few years back and for $75 per night extra it was definitely worth it, but not sure if at that much of an increase it would be.

2 Likes

I would personally rather stay at GCH non club level than club level at DLH at that price. But that’s my personal opinion. I never stay club level anywhere. I’m too frugal.

4 Likes

LOL! I am not sure if you qualify as frugal if you choose to stay at any of the DL resort hotels, most especially GCH!

2 Likes

Ha ha! Ok I guess frugal isn’t the right word. I just don’t value the things you get with club level. It’s like paying for stuff I don’t want and then feeling obligated to make use of it.

2 Likes

I can see that. When we went it paid for itself. My sister and DH each got a couple of drinks each day, we also grabbed breakfast each morning and waters and snacks for the parks. For the 5 of us, it was worth it, but the numbers have never worked out since.

2 Likes

Yeah $75 extra a night for 5 people (even 3-4) would be OK for me to splurge on CL as well— but I’m thinking that this is a bit much!! The E-club looks sweet, though. I love Disneyland hotel but the standard rooms are always good enough for us!

2 Likes

Agree with both sentiments here that the difference is quite large to splurge on the club level. But excellent choice on the DLH.

2 Likes