Climate change and WDW

Wait, you get a children allocation?! Who’s bad idea was that?!

(kidding, I expect you’d be a Magical parent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You like the Poly now? I can’t keep up.

4 Likes

Well, if he doesn’t have to pay for it, then it doesn’t matter as much???

1 Like

I am the opposite. I realized during a trip to NYC that cities don’t do much for me. I love historical sites and sometimes those are in the middle of cities. But a city full of sky scrapers and funky smell … no thank you. I love the parks - National Parks and Disney Parks! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Although if the seas do rise, then @sanstitre_has_left_the_building could just take a cruise to WDW instead of a flight. Steam the ship right up to the gates of EPCOT!!!

7 Likes

Make a donation to offset your trip?

How about “Mask mandates in public schools: yay or nay” ? :scream:

4 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

If you have a good and a silver already, do you throw the contest to get bronze and complete the collection? :thinking:

1 Like

According to the graph, this idea is sound.

Save the planet! Get rid of humans!

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Slow ball pitch down the center of the plate. Is anyone going to hit this out of the park?

2 Likes

True collectors will say yes.

1 Like

Nope. It’s a sound pitch!!

(Assuming I’m getting the baseball analogy right :flushed:)

2 Likes

Wait, so I’m supposed to live car free and get a hybrid? How does that work?

Get a hybrid but don’t use it. LOL!

1 Like

hybrids or electric don’t count as a car :wink: so yes, car free w/ a hybrid :laughing:

1 Like

I’m not having children and I drive a hybrid. You’re welcome world.

7 Likes

You da real MVP :wink:

2 Likes

It’s also true (as well as your theory) that the data is really clear that in developed countries, it’s an economic disadvantage to have more children, so people naturally have less; in developing countries, it’s an economic advantage to have more (you can put them to work, plus you need someone to care for you in your old age) so they naturally do. It’s a challenging puzzle.

2 Likes