Cinderella's Royal Table Characters

Hello! Struggling to find whether Cinderella’s Royal Table is offering character interactions with just Cinderella or if other princesses join her as well. Anyone been recently or can confirm what the status is at this restuarant?

1 Like

Hi @Gnatjo ! There is no guarantee what princesses will be there but they have returned.

2 Likes

Many thanks!

Cinderella is downstairs with photopass photographer and 4 other princesses will be in the main dining room.

2 Likes

Hi! We were just there for dinner at the beginning of January. Cinderella greets guests downstairs for photos and then we met four princesses during the meal. For us, it was Merida, Aurora, Ariel and Jasmine. My niece loved it, the wait staff was great & the food was excellent. I would highly recommend!

1 Like

I’ve never seen Merida at CRT. Is she a newer addition to the rotation?

2 Likes

I’m honestly not sure! The last time I ate at CRT was about 20 years ago. I am going back on 3/1 for a brunch at CRT with some friends, so happy to report back who we see.

I was surprised too - everything I read online suggested Snow White and Tiana (two of my niece’s faves) would possibly be there - luckily my niece was too enthralled with the whole experience to care. We were very careful to not promise anyone beyond Cinderella when talking with her about the experience.

I haven’t seen Merida beyond parades since her original meet-and-greets circa 2012, so it was fun to meet her again.

3 Likes

Merida got bumped from her M&G spot for Mirabel. Maybe this is a way to have a place for her now.

3 Likes

That was exactly my thought!

2 Likes

We went for lunch yesterday, and the four upstairs were Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, and Snow White.

4 Likes

Reporting back based on my experience on 3/1 - the four princesses were the same for us at breakfast as it was for dinner in January.

Cinderella is downstairs with Merida, Jasmine, Aurora, and Ariel upstairs. This time we received a signed postcard for the experience and all four princesses had their signatures printed on the back of the card – so I think this may be the 2024 lineup.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile: We had a great time at the brunch - the quiche, french toast, and avocado toast (swapped with standard rather than plant-based eggs) were all fantastic.

4 Likes

We went for lunch on 2/28 and it was Merida, Jasmine, Rapunzel, and Ariel.

2 Likes

My last time at CRT was either 2015 or 2019, i think 2015, and Merida was there. The current set of princesses sound exactly as I remember.

1 Like

I’m going to try to do CRT this trip for the first time. Our MK night is our arrival night. We have a late arrival but MK has extended hours. The current plan is to drop off our bags at beach club at 7:30 and take a bus to CRT for an 8:30 res. (I don’t have the res yet. 60 days is in a week) HEA is at 9:20 and extra hours are 10-12. I’m good as long as I just ride pirates and HM anything else is extra.

Another idea is to skip dropping off our carry on only bags and put them in the jumbo lockers at MK. Has anyone done this before? I’m only bringing a 26L backpack. Personal item size on airlines but my friend wants to bring a rolling carry on. If I can’t talk her into a backpack it’s probably necessary to go to beach club first right? If our flight id a little delayed I guess we would have to go straight there.

Am I crazy to try to plan this? I’ve done it in the past with CG brunch. It was so fun to get right off the plane, drop our bags and have a big eventful meal. I know it’s risky though.

1 Like

I’m looking into something similar and read a good suggestion about a one-way car rental, driving straight from the airport to TTC/MK, leaving bags in the car, and then returning it at the WDW car care center the next morning. Depending on timing, the pricing may not be much more than getting a ride share. Also looking at lockers as another option, let us know how it goes if you decide on that route!

1 Like

CRT may be tough to get on arrival day so have a back up.

2 Likes

For sure. If we dont get 8:30 we will just get quick service and watch HEA from the hub.

I guess a backup res could be for lunch on our AK/HS day between the two.

1 Like

My ideal princess lineup would be Merida, rapunzel, Ariel and Aurora. I don’t think that’s ever a combo though. Merida is one of my faves so I’m really hoping she’s there whenever I get to go.

1 Like