Cigars

I realize that this is most likely an unpopular topic. But, does anyone know if cigars are allowed to be smoked anywhere on Universal’s property?

Not sure why cigars would be different…but there are designated smoking areas inside the parks at Universal still, unlike Disney. I am not sure where…they probably show up on the map in the app.

2 Likes

Thanks, though I try to stay away from the cig smokers. Hoping for more of the vacation-only-cigar with my feet up by the pool or on the terrace after a good meal.

Some of the Universal hotels are entirely smoke free, so you’d probably want to check with the property you plan on staying at. I’ve never heard of a distinction between cigarette and cigar in terms of smoking areas.

3 Likes

What ones are 100% smoke free? I haven’t heard of that before just the usual designated smoking areas.

1 Like

There are designated smoking areas at the resorts, that will probably be your best bet. Don’t smoke in the rooms though, $200 cleaning fee for smoking!

2 Likes

Yuck…no way I could smoke a cigar inside. Looks like I will have to wait until we are on the beach for my celebratory stogie.

2 Likes

All 4 WDW parks; there is a smoking section outside the gates. I think all of the resorts are also smoke free, with designated smoking areas. Not a smoker so I don’t pay all that closs attention.

1 Like

I know about the parks, I was referring to the hotels being smoke free.

1 Like