Christmas season 2019

So we do Disney every August but this year I wanted to surprise my son with a second Florida vacation during the Christmas season. What I was thinking was just doing the MVMCP for Disney and doing a few days at sea world (we have never done this) because I :heart:️ Rudolph. Just wondering when MVMCP party dates are typically released? Also wondering when sea world releases dates for Christmas celebrations and when do they typically start? I was hoping to be able to go sometime in November but I am hesitant to book airfare yet until dates are confirmed. Thanks for any input

As far as I know, they haven’t released the MVMCP dates yet (although they announced the MNSSHP dates a lot earlier this year than usual), but you can pretty much count on them starting the first week in November. For SeaWorld I found this from Orlando Weekly

SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration: Nov. 23 – Dec. 31
The joys of the holiday season come to life at SeaWorld. More than 3 million lights blanket the park in holiday cheer as guests immerse themselves in the sight, sounds and tastes of the season. The event features stunning live shows, scrumptious holiday treats and opportunities to visit Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Here’s a link to the whole page

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2018/11/15/seaworld-orlando-announces-2019-event-lineup-and-dates

Awesome thanks so much for this. I guess it will be the last weekend in November or first weekend in December I will aim for :slight_smile: