Chosen parks look ok?

Just trying to get somewhat of a rough draft going for our November trip. We’ll be there for 19 days. Our APs expire Friday, 11/29, so I’m hoping we’ll do some after hours events and MVMCP for those last few days in which we don’t have tickets.

Our boys will be 2 and 5.

We’re avoiding EMH as I found it too hard to get them ready and going so early, plus with such a long trip we’re going to just aim for 4-5 hours in the parks each morning.

I’ve tried to avoid MK on Saturdays and follow that type of standard advice. :slight_smile:

Link to current plans: Disney World 2018 - tentative - 2019!!!.pdf | DocDroid

Can’t really go wrong when you have that many days!! But…how much do your boys know about Disney World? If they are familiar, it might be tough to wait until day 5 to do MK. If it were me, and my kids, I’d probably swap days 2 and 5.

I think there’s something to be said too about a buildup to MK. Since day 2 is a likely EMH, I can see why ahe waited until day 5.

Yes, I was just avoiding the morning EMH - I don’t think we’d utilize it and would rather be in the lower crowds at Epcot that day.
I think my 5 year old will be too young to notice - he likes Toy Story Land best anyways, LOL.