Children's meals at Bon Voyage breakfast

Has anyone been to the Bon Voyage breakfast with children? On the touringplans.com info, it gives the adult and child set price, but then it also gives an entree price of $8 or $10 for a child’s entree. We will be on the dining plan including the 4 yrs old, but not the 2 year old. I am concerned that the child’s meal is not going to be big enough to share. So, is there an option of getting just an entree for the 2 yr old? I don’t want to pay $24 for her meal. Hope this question makes sense.

Depends on what type of eaters they are, but should likely be fine. They give a pastry selection to share for the table. My daughter (also 4) got waffles and fruit and didn’t eat it all, she also ate some of my pancakes and there were leftovers from the two of us, so I think for average eaters there should be enough for your 2 year old without having to do an additional meal.

1 Like

When we went to BVB on Oct 30 last year they gave my 2 yo her own entree at no charge. As did Akershus. At Storybook Dining they only offered her a bowl of pasta which was fine, she shared her sisters kids’ appetizers. At Tiffins she was on her own but we had plenty of food to share. Other TS meals we did were buffets so she got her own plate (and drink) at those at no charge. My impression was that at TS with a fixed price under-3’s are fed for free, but at a la carte places you have to buy them a kids meal (which is usually very reasonable). Maybe others can confirm this?

1 Like

Wow! If this happens, it would be fantastic. In October, when she was 13 months old, except for buffets, we ordered and paid for her entrees, but it was not at any fixed price meals. Right now, I am hoping to book Bon Voyage, Storybook Dining, and then the rest of the table service would be buffets or served family style.

I think the technical rule is buffet only they can eat off your plate but anything else is really up to the server. At Akershus our waiter said right away that my 2 yo was free and gave an entree no problem. At CRT, they were a bit stricter and didn’t wan my to give him anything at first then reluctantly gave free mac n cheese. For dessert, a second cupcake was brought at his sister’s plate. I would simply ask an entree - even if you just request scrabbled eggs or 1 pancake.

TAF is prix though. TP menu might not updated.

Good luck!

1 Like

We went in January and they gave my 2 year old food too and we were on the dining plan. The kids meals were plenty of food for our kids. We did multiple character meals on our trip and this was one of our favorites.

1 Like