Chicken nuggets in Epcot?

Besides Electric Umbrella, where can I get chicken nuggets in Epcot, via QS meal?

We’re going for F&W, but DD is an extremely picky eater.

Liberty Inn in America Pavilion
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/dining/epcot/liberty-inn/menus/

2 Likes

2nd for this, perhaps the best nuggets on property

they have gluten free there as well

2 Likes

I forgot about Liberty Inn! Thank you!

Anywhere else you can think of along the way? WS is soo big and so crowded. I think I’ll have to plan her meals around our touring for F&W.

I don’t think there is anywhere else apart from those two places. If your DD is happy with chicken coated in batter, you can get the sweet and sour chicken with rice from Lotus Blossom Cafe and ask for the sauce on the side. That’s all I can think of unfortunately.

1 Like

Is there anything you could pack to bring for her? Then you can always have what she likes without searching. We brought my kids uncrustables so we would order food for us and kids would eat sack lunch and some of our sides.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip on gluten free nuggets! My son is planning to eat as much fried chicken as possible while at Disney. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m trying to travel as light as possible. On previous trips she has managed just fine with the offerings almost everywhere on property but WS is a unique place. Last time she ate at Liberty Inn but I don’t recall what she ordered.

There are some children more picky than she is… but not many. It is exhausting. She ate everything until age 3 - I have no idea what caused it. She is now 8 and is not showing any sign of improvement. Her father and I regularly enjoy many delicious meals of variety - filet, fish, ethnic foods, while she exists on a handful of foods. For the most part, I have given up. She’ll eat these foods until she’s ready to try other things.

She will NOT eat uncrustables. In fact, no PB&J at all. She likes nutella on bread but it must NOT be toasted. She will eat eggs but only sometimes. Most fruits, only raw carrots, raw snow peas, corn on the cob. Sometimes lettuce. She will eat pork in the form of sausage or bacon or deli ham, but nothing else - not even a holiday ham. She will eat beef only in the form of a hamburger, plain on the bun with no condiments or extras at all and tacos - she loves tacos but they have to be basic ground beef tacos like taco bell or homemade. She will eat a hotdog, chicken tenders, chicken nuggets, and sometimes grilled chicken and sometimes fried chicken - but only the drumsticks.

You’d think a kid like this would want to live on french fries all day, but nope - she won’t eat but a couple of those.

How old is your daughter? My kids had stages like that and they were very frustrating! I did try reading the book “Bread and Jam for Frances” by Russell Hoban, which deals with a little badger who only wants to eat the same thing all the time–might be worth getting from the library! Still, I feel your pain–we are adventurous eaters and at some point each of our kids were super picky. Vacation is no time to be miserable and struggling over food–you are smart to think ahead and know where you can get her something she’ll eat! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So your 8 year old sounds very much like myself. I am a pretty picky eater. I eat more variety at home but going out to eat I pretty much order plain cheeseburgers or chicken strips. I am pretty much a no condiments person. Used to only eat cheese pizza but recently found I love barbeque chicken pizza. Also don’t like pbj and only thing I’ll eat at taco Bell is mexi melt without fiesta sauce. I’d like to say I’ve gotten better as I’ve gotten older but I think a lot is a mental thing. I think I won’t like it so I won’t try. Pregnancy helped me try more things as I focused on healthier food choices so are lots more veggies. Wish I knew how to help!

1 Like

@apronstring25 I will look into the book. She’s now 8. I gave up having food battles with her a long time ago. It’s “not the hill I’m going to die on”. I have more important arguments - like not being late for school! lol

@love2plan thanks. I know she won’t starve. Last years F&W crowds were crazy. I don’t want to be backtracking swimming thru people.

2 Likes

Take heart…youngest DS went through a similar stage when he was about 8…now 23 and he will EAT ANYTHING! but I understand your frustration!

2 Likes

They used to have chicken strips at Refreshment Port between Canada and the entrance to World Showcase, but it appears they have changed that to poutine. I think Liberty Inn is your only option in WS now.

1 Like

Was researching the same for my crazy picky 7 year old DD. Found nuggets at Liberty Inn as noted above (bonus for mobile order capability) and Tangierine Café in Morocco (no mobile order).

1 Like

Morocco! Great, thanks!!

I think you’d have lots of options for every one at Sunshine Seasons:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/sunshine-seasons/menus/lunch-and-dinner/