Chef Art's Homecoming

Hi all. My birthday is coming up in August, and I was really hoping to have brunch at Chef Art’s Homecoming. I was late to the reservation game since we decided to book the trip 40 days out. What has been your experience getting in day of? Is there a queue prior to opening, and if so how early?

1 Like

Have you set up a reservation finder?

Yep! I should have mentioned that.

1 Like

That’s the extent of my help I’m afraid, I’ve only done dinner. Lots of ADRs popped up for that before the day but I think brunch will be harder.

1 Like

Res finder found me multiple Homecomin’ reservations. I kept it searching until I could zero in on exactly what I was looking for. Fingers crossed it works just as well for you!

2 Likes

We just ate there on June 22 (our last scheduled day) and was chatting with our server, who acknowledged he sees a lot of that. I referred to the competition inspired by the Disney dining system and how end of trip is an easier res to get. He then told me not to forget you can walk up and usually can be seated within 60 minutes. I offer this IF you’re willing to wing it. If not, as others have said, you could do reservation finder, or look for openings a few days before your trip, as people change their plans.

3 Likes

We arrived at Homecomin’ after 9 am, on Sunday, the week before Christmas in 2021 without a reservation. I asked how long was the wait for 2. We were seated right away!

Now, people can cancel up to 2 hours before. So, it doesn’t hurt to go ask or maybe call them.

2 Likes