Cheese Plates

Where’s the best cheese plate or platter on property? I prefer quick service options opposed to table service.

I do not know if I have ever seen it on a QS menu? I have seen them in Epcot food booths but those change.

The only real QS places I can think of is Sunshine Seasons and Boulangerie Patisserie. Sunshine Seasons’ is a mix of cheese cubes and fruit though - I think it’s grapes and strawberries plus 3-4 different kinds of cheese. The Boulangerie Patisserie is just cheese.

Gaston’s Tavern in MK has a cheese & fruit plate listed under “snacks” but I don’t know how good it is. I like cheese plates too & will be keeping my eye out for them in Germany & France in WS Epcot, and when I was reading stuff about that new Baseline Tap House in HS, I believe they had a cheese plate, but I think it came with salami or sausage too.

I utilized the menu search and about 20 minutes of free time this morning to come up with the following list.

Magic Kingdom
Be Our Guest - Entree - Assorted Cured Meats and Cheeses
Cinderella’s Royal Table - Appetizer - Charcuterie Plate

EPCOT
Rose and Crown - Appetizer - UK Cheese Platter
Restaurant Marrakesh - Appetizer - Goat Cheese with Crispy Bread for Two
Akershus Royal Buffet - Buffet Item - Various Cheeses and cured Meats
Germany Weinkeller - Snack - Artisanal Cheese Plate
Chefs de France - Appetizer - Plateau de Fromages de France
Les Halles Boulangerie - Snack - Fromages (imported cheese plate)
Via Napoli - Appetizer - Salame e Provolone
Sunshine Seasons - Snack - Fruit and Cheese Plate
Tutto Gusto - Appetizer - L’Alpina (choice of Fontina, Gorgonzola, Asiago, Bufala, La Tur, Robiola)

Hollywood Studios
Hollywood Brown Derby - Entree - Artisanal Cheese and Charcuterie Board
Baseline Taphouse - Appetizer - California Cheese and Charcuterie

Animal Kingdom
None

Resorts and Disney Springs
Victoria Falls Lounge - Appetizer - Cheese and Charcuterie
Boatwrights - Appetizer - Charcuterie Board
River Roost Lounge - Appetizer - Charcuterie Board
Citrico’s - Appetizer - International Cheese Selection
Minzer’s Lounge - Snack - International Cheese Selection
Victoria and Albert’s - Appetizer - Selection of Cheeses
The Wave - Appetizer - Artisanal Cheese Selection
Miss Jenny’s In-Room Dining - Appetizer - Cheese and Fruit Plate
Il Mulino - Appetizer - Parmesan Reggino for Two
Narcoossee’s - Dessert - Artisanal Cheese Selection
Jiko - Appetizer - Charcuterie and Cheese
Flying Fish - Appetizer - The Evolution of Cheese
Crew’s Cup Lounge - Appetizer - Artisanal Cheese Board
Beach Club Marketplace - Entree - Cheese Plate
Market at Ale and Compass - Appetizer - Cheese Plate
Grand Floridian Cafe - Appetizer - Artisan Cheese Offering
Artist Point - Appetizer - Artisanal Cheese

1 Like

Dang it, pittjosh81! Now I want to make a lot more ADR’s! :):smile:

1 Like

I’ve found most cheese or charcuterie plates at WDW to be underwhelming. However, I did enjoy the plate at River Roost at Port Orleans Riverside!

We had a fantastic Charcuterie plate at California Grill but it was a couple of years ago now.

I had the plate at Baseline 2 weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised at the quality for $10! I would expect to pay that much or even a bit more outside of Disney. It was laughable compared to the $9 pretzel we also had there…

I will warn you that the line was a bit of a madhouse… moved sooo slowly and then they decided to make 3 separate lines with no regard to whom was actually there the longest. Way worse than any booth at F&W that I experienced on the same trip. Granted I was there around 12:30 on a Saturday, but I expected them to be more organized.

1 Like

The little cheese plate at Ecpot in Germany (Germany Weinkeller - Snack - Artisanal Cheese Plate) is a solid value. 3 types of cheese and a few nice crackers for like $5. It may have been a small meal for our daughter at one point as she loves cheese.