Checklist & Tips for joining a Virtual Queue

What can we do for ya? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s actually Michael. Michael Jordan. The Runner

5 Likes

Traditional Standby Queue, no Virtual Queue starting September 23. Check the app/MDE for the latest information and current status by searching for ā€œriseā€.

4 Likes

Thank you for everything you have done to help forum users (posters and lurkers) get boarding passes.

8 Likes

Wasnā€™t the runner named Michael Johnson? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhā€¦

Hush childā€¦

2 Likes

(Does anyone here know about my ā€œhush childā€ moment on chat???)

1 Like

Noooo, tell us!

Negatory :grimacing:

The details are a little fuzzy.

But some yahoo was losing their ever loving mind over something.

We went back and forth some, they were trying to intimidate me.

I eventually just replied ā€œHush childā€, dropped the mic and walked away.

You can imagine how that went :laughing:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s when you left us for the forum :joy:

Are you saying that because you remember it?

I actually came to forum on day 1. I was very excited to have an environment that was a lot more user-friendly and also familiar from other message board experiences Iā€™d had previously

I actually had the idea for the daily thread and started it way back at the beginning. @BGK took over starting it daily once it moved to La Cava section of the board. And then life got busy and I didnā€™t visit the daily all that often any more.

But my departure from chat had more to do with the forum being my format of choice than anything.

1 Like

Here is the very first, original, Daily Thread:

3 Likes

Yes I remember you posting a lot on chat and the hush child and then it was like ā€œI guess she just disappearedā€ and then I found you over here and was like ā€œooooooooh there she isā€ and now here we are.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool that you remember it! :smiley:

1 Like

Youā€™re one if the few people who would just absolutely shut the yahoos down. Memorable. Thereā€™s a newish one over there now. They could use an OBā€™n.

1 Like

:blush:

Why thank you for that compliment!

Do you remember the time someone asked how to get to ?Frozen and I suggested they ā€œwalk with purposeā€? It was a known phrase (and still is, I think) but the person I said it to did NOT appreciate my (hilarious) suggestion and went out of their minds.

Or the time someone was complaining that the people behind them on the safari truck were talking about something not related to WDW and they found it to be rude and inconsiderate and that people should not talk on rides. And I told them to turn their hearing aid down and shut up already.

:laughing:

Those were a few of my favorite shut-it-down moments (although the walk with purpose was just funny)

6 Likes

3 Likes

YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT MOCKERY

Hush child.

You know thatā€™s one of your favorite moments of mine :wink:

1 Like