Showing up on mine today

1 Like

Attention.

1 Like

The Boardwalk To Go kiosk is back.

4 Likes

Thursday-Sunday :cry:

1 Like

La Cava del Tequila is fully reopening with seating tomorrow. They will have a new tequila and a new margarita to go with.

9 Likes

They heard I was coming :wink:

Hooray!

5 Likes

So with these openings, is any of the mobile ordering options being taken away?

2 Likes

:joy: Anything else you’re hoping for?

I’m still holding out for the ferry to return to take me from OKW to DS. I think that’s the last thing on my wish list IIRC

1 Like

I thought this was fun

Orlando’s traveling circus comes right to your door

Curbside Circus, which debuted this spring, was the brainchild of a couple of Walt Disney World stunt performers. When the COVID-19 shutdown left them without theme-park jobs, they decided to…

3 Likes

Reports are that the ToT preshow is now running and the CR’s arcade is now open!

3 Likes

https://touringplans.com/blog/10-changes-we-saw-at-walt-disney-world-this-week-june-20-2021/

3 Likes

AoA Grab-and-Go is back open! POP’s is not yet.

2 Likes

Tuesdays have been the big news dump day from Disney recently. So I’m hoping tomorrow brings news about either fireworks dessert parties, a new FP system, or an official opening date for Space 220. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

I think there will be something from RunDisney. I guess my optimism is making a come back!

3 Likes

I am hoping for an announcement that all streetmosphere characters, pianists, musicians, etc. have been hired and will be all over the dang place.

1 Like

I thought that was already a given?

1 Like

This was never shown to be true. Someone grabbed a screen cap that is no longer there. There is no confirmation at all that what they saw is what will be. Still waiting…

Also, a little bit more than a little unethical, I think, for an agency to put out there that they “can confirm” that it will happen — so hurry up and book your room with them today! Nothing is confirmed. And saying so to drum up business is sketch of them

5 Likes

True about the marketing.
To be fair, I don’t run anywhere unless I’m being chased, lol. So I never paid attention to see if there was a follow up.

3 Likes