Checking Every Day?

This is true… b/c there isn’t a roof/ceiling to obstruct the back seating BUT you could get rained out…

1 Like

BTW: All the MK firework/dessert party seating areas used to be free… I remember sitting there years ago w/o fanfair… ahhhh miss those days :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

What I missed about the dining plan on our recent trip was 1. Prepaying and not worrying about it 2. With 6 of us we had tons of snack credits so grabbing those overpriced Mickey pretzels, ice cream bars, and bottled waters felt like bang for my buck. 3. We eat at expensive restaurants and do character meals which were good value on the dining plan.

I’m aware Disney probably wins overall but at least we FEEL like we’re winning :joy:

5 Likes

Disneyland Paris is the second park that is stopping all AP sales and renewals. I am beginning to be concerned there is a new business model.

2 Likes

This sums up any Disney trip. They are too good at this. :smile:

3 Likes

Yep, we’ve done the DDP many times b/c of ease of use and prepay security but after doing calculations we actually found out that if we ate what we wanted to eat, instead of over eating on the DDP, we saved money. If we just buy what we want, to include fancy places, and eat when we’re hungry and not b/c we’ve got to use it we saved money & calories :rofl:

3 Likes

I saw a report that the Skyliner and Friendship boats are filling to capacity this morning.

1 Like

I thought this had more to do with the reservation system issues than anything else. But I haven’t been following very closely.

The last time we were on the DDP, DW & DD hated that I would not let them use the snack credit on any snack they wanted, I insisted only buying higher priced snacks. Low cost snacks we paid cash.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Boats yay.

Skyliner - nay. That should always be private

8 Likes

I’m basically for whatever gets me to my destination the fastest. If that means riding in a Skyliner with strangers I’ll put up with it. I do hope I get a chance to ride in one by myself at some point, though.

At the end of the night? I’ll allow full cabins. Those lines were nutso. But I will miss the morning private cabin, but I won’t miss the line that followed as you got to CBR. :grimacing: :

And now that the lines WON’T be nutso, you can just wait them out a lot better and enjoy your private cabin :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s the car seats that make them different. They are equipped to handle toddlers and babies whereas most other ride/shares do not. That’s pretty much it.

1 Like

and no snack credits were to be used on bottled water… it’s a rule! :rofl:

4 Likes

One that I’ve broken many times.

2 Likes

lol… us too but tried very hard not to :wink:

I’ve always tried to look at it as having the freedom to get what I want when I want to. If that happens to be water, so be it.

3 Likes

We loved the dessert parties! We did the standing garden one (or whatever it’s called) not the seated one in Tomorrowland terrace. It worked for us with kids and strollers and not wanting to claim a spot for a long time in advance.

You reminded me, bottled water was my dividing line. Anything that costs more than a bottle water you could use a snack credit, anything priced at or below the cost of a bottle of water, we paid cash.

2 Likes

APs… still nothing so… Looking at FL res ticket deals… they’ve removed the Discovery ticket w/ expiration dates. Now after you select 1-4 day and other options, you have to select first use day on a calendar w/ variable pricing. My DSs current FL-Discovery ticket, due to expire 6/18 at time of purchase, has a new expiration date of 7/14.

edited to add: You have one week to use them :frowning: Disney hates Florida Residents!!!