Check Your Flights Repeatedly

Jet blue. …love them. shifted time by 15 minutes to and fro…gave me chance to modify without penalty

I’m glad they fixed it for you. We fly out of a pretty small airport so we don’t have many options to choose from. So it’s quite frustrating when they change the times by hours. For example our departure day we leave at 5am which means leaving my house at 1:45am. My other nonstop choice was to depart at 10:15pm and arrive at MCO at 12:10am. It’s not great either way :frowning:

1 Like

I use SW too. I’ve had both great and miserable experiences. I will say it’s more positive than not, but when they do mess up it’s pretty rough.

I’ve gotten to the airport only to find ALL SW flights had been cancelled due to a “computer glitch”. (Just left the airport & drove all the way that day - :angry:)

I’ve also, on departure day, gotten to the airport only to have my flight delayed 5+ hours.

However, these are IMHO pretty typical airline issues. They know you have few / no other options so there is no reason to be better.

1 Like