Cheated of a deal

Ugh @Randall1028 didn’t come thru with the wishes. Our Disneyland Hotel stay in Oct is 8-12. Disneyland had sales up till Oct 2nd I believe it was and they just dropped Oct 12 and on. Completely skipping our stay. :sob: Maybe others can benefit though.
Stay in the Magic and Save: Save up to 25 percent off select stays at Disneyland Resort Hotels most Sunday through Thursday nights from Oct. 12, 2021, to Dec. 16, 2021. Book now through Dec. 9, 2021.*
and the Keymaster…I mean Key holders can get up to 30%

2 Likes

Off to check and apply discount

2 Likes

Jeez modifying DLR requires a call; can’t be done online like WDW

So I called and call volume is too high so the recording said to call back later and hung up on me :flushed:

How pleasant

I did check and after applying discount we will save $500

4 Likes

Well done! How much is my cut for alerting you. LOL J/K

And yes the calling sucks…especially given the times with less employees. They need to up their tech game but ya know even then it probably wouldn’t work given Disney IT.

3 Likes

I got an email in my travel agency email at around the same time LOL

But it’s not unusual for me to learn stuff here first, honestly.

Boo hiss - DLR also does not offer complimentary 3day hold. So I can’t hold a reservation for free in case the deal sells out. I have to plunk down a deposit. Might do anyway

2 Likes

You get it back. And it’s usually just a couple of days. I do this kind of thing a lot but yes, there are some things that are way behind the times at DLR compared to WDW. Part of its charm in some ways though. I always preferred the old fashioned FP for example than WDW’s version so I was happy they were behind the times about that.

3 Likes

Wasn’t even aware I was to be doing it. M’bad.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update! While my trip is still 436 days away, it falls within those dates should they do it again in 2022!

Sorry for the bad luck!!!

2 Likes

Weird, I just made a reservation at DLR with a three-day hold.