Character line up at H&V

Has anyone been to dinner at Hollywood and Vine lately? Some places have Donald listed as a Character there and some do not. I can not remember if he was there last time I went

I only want to do 1 character meal on my next trip. One kid wants H&V and the other said he wants Donald so fingers crossed he is there to avoid drama

1 Like

In Dec 2020, I saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. From what I’m seeing, that’s still the typical lineup for all seasons, but am not 100% sure.

We went twice in the last year and no Donald… sorry!

Thanks. Thats what i thought. Hopefully a Donald meal will open up. We leave in 4 days. It looks like there seems to be a lot of H&V opening at the last minute but not many of the other character meals

Not sure if it helps, or if you will be in Epcot–we saw Donald over by the Mexico pavilion during our visit.

1 Like

We had Mickey, Minnie, Goofy & Pluto (in Halloween attire) last week at H&V. We saw Donald when a last minute late (9:15) Chef Mickey’s opened up. There were a bunch of later CM slots that opened while we were there, so if that’s doable for you then keep your eyes open.

2 Likes