Character Dining

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any tips at all about getting a reservation. I am making a fleeting visit this November (19-20th) and I really want to book a dining experience with the princesses. Most preferably the Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Right now despite being over two months out I cant get a reservation anywhere, in park, out of park, breakfast, lunch or dinner. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on strategy to get a reservation?

Any help would be appreciated, this is my first time making character dining plans and I’m a little lost.

Keep trying!! I’ve had luck getting reservations the day before I wanted them, even the day of. Also, I’m not sure how you’re searching but I’ve had luck picking specific times (9:00, 3:00, 7:00) instead of just “breakfast, lunch, dinner” when I’ve looked. Don’t give up! Good luck!

1 Like

Many people have reservations that they will cancel last minute, in the 1-7 days prior to their booking. Often the night before, as @lynnie0108 has said. Don’t stress too much about looking compulsively now. About 10 days before your trip start looking compulsively, something will come up.
Don’t believe me? Use MDE to check and see what’s available TOMORROW at MK for dining reservations vs in 2 weeks’ time. :wink:

2 Likes

Also, other great princess meal that people don’t mention much is Akershus in Norway at Epcot, if that’s an option for you. Belle and 3 or 4 other princesses, good food, great ambiance, and less expensive/less dining credits than Cinderella’s Royal Table.

(PS I just checked MDE out of curiosity: Park Fare has 2 times available tomorrow, nothing Thursday, and at least one time available Friday. I’ve also had success getting day-of reservations a few times for hard-to-get spots.)

Yes, if you can’t find that reservation, you are very likely be able to get it 1-2 days ahead. People book up character meals, also very popular adrs, hold them, then cancel them. People sometimes book 3-4 adrs for same night I hear. Also we’re hearing there’s a company taking pop adrs for selling, storing, then releasing unsold just b4 1-2 days to cancel.

I;ve been watching BOG preRD breakfast reservations, and almost always avail when we want, but only 1-2 days ahead. Id rather not set up this way, while we’re there, but I may not have any other choice. But at least there;s a way.