Changing rooms at same resort

Can bell services transfer our stuff if we move from a Little Mermaid room to a Family Suite at AoA? Spending one night in a LM room on arrival night (not a big sacrifice at all) will save us like 300 bucks!

2 Likes

They used to do that but I don’t know if they are doing it right now w/ C-19. I’d call and ask a front desk

1 Like

I’m assuming we could at least drop off and pick up our stuff at bell services. A hassle for sure, but worth $300 if it comes to that.

2 Likes

If you’re going that far it’s just as easy to move it over to your new room

Of course you have to vacate the first before you can access the second.
call bell services and arrange pickup. When you arrive to new room call bell services for drop off. They will NOT drop off to a room if you are not there.

1 Like

They are transferring bags between resorts, so I don’t see why not.

1 Like

The plan will be to RD HS that morning, so we would be dropping off our stuff (or having them pick it up) before heading to HS. Then hopefully our other room will be ready in time for our afternoon break around 1 or 2 (we will put early check in as priority for our son’s special healthcare needs each afternoon).

Yes

1 Like

You are back! I have never done this so I don’t know the answer to your question, but I am happy to see you back to planning!

3 Likes

Trying not to plan, but can’t help myself LOL!

4 Likes