CG 7:10 pm Pirates & Pals 8:45

Think there is enough time to have a meal at CG at 7:10 and be at the Pirates & Pals at 8:30pm for the 8:45 cruise? It seems possible but I haven’t done either before.

I do not think that is possible! Even if you are seated right away you should plan at least 90 minutes if you are dining at a signature restaurant.

ok Thanks, I was thinking we might just eat light like appetizers. The other alternative is Via Napoli at 5:45 or maybe a CG ressie will open up earlier.

That 7:10 ADR is a dream come true for most people if HEA is at 9:00- perfect timing

2 Likes

That night is an MVMCP night so I think the fireworks are 9:30. Either way I may keep CG and do P&P another night. Have O’Hana at 7:00 the next night again on MVMCP and I hear those can run late so I wouldn’t want to risk that. So many good things to do! Another night in the week means I have to choose to only see 2 ROL, F! Or HEA. Haven’t seen ROL or HEA and DS6 loved F! Thanks for the input

Will you get a chance to see any of the fireworks shows inside the parks?

MVMCP and then if I keep ohana and CG dinners (which I would like since we are staying at CR) that leaves 3 other nights available to choose between F!, HEA inside the park, ROL, and/or P&P. Haven’t seen HEA or ROL yet. So those are the decisions

1 Like

For me, any signature dinner is more of an “event” than just a meal - sometimes the most anticipated event of the day. I never schedule anything after one as I don’t want the “have to get someplace” feeling to interfere with enjoying the meal. Even if I have lunch at Le Cel or HBD, I always plan a 90 min window with nothing “hard scheduled” (e.g. FPPs) right after.

1 Like

What is your favorite signature? Loved le cel and tiffins!

For overall experience, CG wins. Based on food alone, Jiko or Monsieur Paul. Of course V&A tops them all, but it’s really in a category all it’s own. I haven’t had a chance to try Tiffins yet.

Thanks! Def try Try Tiffins, so good!I got P&P moved to another night so we can enjoy CG at a relaxed pace and have an extra nights rest from running around.