Celebration Meal

CRT will be very loud with many young kids. I’m not saying that is a bad thing (I had a fabulous time at CRT with my 2 little ones) … just wonder whether that is where a 17 year old would want a celebratory dinner.

3 Likes

Agree with Jiko. We had an amazing meal there.

3 Likes

Of those, I would do California Grill. I went for the first time with my parents in October and we did the Celebration at the Top. The food was wonderful, but the real winner was the view of the fireworks which at that time was HalloWishes, which I had also never seen. I absolutely loved it (as did my parents, who aren’t Disney fanatics like I am).

2 Likes

At 17, I would let him choose. I’m always amazed at how our tastes are vastly different from the tastes of some of our children. I have one son, in particular, for example, who is very adventurous when it comes to food. Uh. That’s not us. AT ALL.

So what you might pick as the best option might not be at all what he might pick.

Present options, and talk about it with him. That’s my suggestion.

2 Likes

Not a final decision yet, but I talked to my son about some of the options last night, and go figure, he was super excited about Cinderella’s Royal Table. 16 year old boys are unpredictable…

He was more excited to go into the castle than about the food or the characters, but he was really interested in it.

I have until April before I can make ADRs, so I’ll be figuring things out here and there, and may be back with questions.

Thank you all for your opinions!

2 Likes

Your son sounds like a total sweetheart.

1 Like

I’m telling you! That castle is a big deal. My boys really we’re excited to see the interior.

2 Likes