Celebrating DD's 21st birthday

We will be visiting WDW 11/2-11/7 to participate in Wine & Dine marathon events and celebrate my daughter’s 21st birthday on 11/4. Any suggestions/tips for making it special in Epcot? Was thinking of ‘drinking around the world’ but any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

If you’re planning on drinking around the world with a newly legal person, I’d make sure you’re planning on spending a full day going round. I remember my 21st birthday all too well. I was at a bar at a Chinese restaurant and puked on the bar. No bueno

1 Like

Thanks - we already know it will be slower paced and sharing drinks as my husband will be running the half marathon the next day! The goal is to celebrate her and have fun, not to see her or anyone in our group get obliterated :wink:

2 Likes

A full “drinking around the world” involves 11 drinks. Even for a very “experienced” drinker like myself, that would be quite a challenge (I’ve never tried). If you got one drink at each country and shared 3 ways, you might be able to do it as long as you spaced it out over a full day. Also a caution against mixing liquor, beer, and wine all in one “round the world”; that could lead to ugliness. I really would not recommend it the day before a half-marathon…

Grapefruit beer in Germany is delish and has a lower alcohol content!

2 Likes

Yeah, that stuff was the bomb. I had a couple of them during our last visit. The beer flight I bought was also incredible.

1 Like