Celebrating 20 yEARS: A DLR Anniversary Trip

Pics are inserted :relaxed:

6 Likes

Yes definitely hope to catch that one night!

4 Likes

They are amazing!! So beautiful :heart: What are you using to take them with?

1 Like

When you did the castle walk through, did you try the door that looks straight out of HM?

Loving all of this and just boarded my flight to Orange County.

8 Likes

I love that YOU love Cars Land and GotG and AC and ALL of it!

By the way we recently watched the Mr. Toad movie (packaged with Sleepy Hollow and Ichabod Crane). He’s a lot less charming after you’ve watched it. :joy:

10 Likes

Chapek? :crazy_face::joy:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The last 2 nights ABC has done filming in front of IASW for the Holiday special. Gwen Steffani preformed Wednesday night and Penatonix and Nora Jones performed last night. Word is they stayed at GCH and might be in parks later today. You never know who you’ll run into there!! :blush::heart:

13 Likes

iPhone 13 :relaxed:

6 Likes

No! Should I??? Where is it?

2 Likes

We are in a fight

5 Likes

Towards the end of the walk through there is an old wooden door right next to the diorama window. If you have time, go through and try the door.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

There is a door at the very top floor too that’s fun to try and open. I didn’t know there was another at the end. I’m gonna have to look for that next month

3 Likes

We may be talking about the same door! I might be wrong about location. I can’t be depended on for these types of details!:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Loving all the photos.
Amazing first day!!
You even have a baby version of your tree in your view. :rofl:

Off to a wicked cool start.

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:

8 Likes

I was going to suggest Wayne Newton :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

It looks like Groot!

7 Likes

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1949) was a Disney animated film that was half based on the book The Wind in the Willows and half on the legend of Sleepy Hollow. More people have probably seen the Sleepy Hollow half since it was released separately as a short.

The Monstro at Storybookland Canal Boats is a separate attraction from Pinocchio, just like all the other castles, villages, and homes in Storybookland.

I noticed recently that the CMs at Disneyland aren’t as “friendly” on average as I remember them being, or as they are at WDW. Not sure if it’s a pandemic thing, a California thing, or just because I’ve been to WDW more and expect it. I’ve encountered good and bad CMs at both places, as you said.

Jafar!!! :rofl:

Your trip is amazing so far! So glad you are loving it! You are spot on in your opinions so far. I’ll let you know if you get something wrong. :wink: :joy:

14 Likes