CBR room photos

For those who have stayed at CBR recently…have the rooms been updated? When I look at the same room category on Disney’s website, they have two completely different room images. I’m wondering if this means both room styles exist, and it is luck of the draw, or if the have old room pictures they haven’t removed.

Here is one room style:

Here is the other room style:

2 Likes

The good news is they are no longer showing a third style (with pirate ship beds) that no longer exist.

The lighter color with the Murphy bed shows the new Little Mermaid rooms, which replaced the pirate rooms in the Trinidad section. I believe all of the other sections have the darker wood. That’s what we had in our room in Jamaica last month.

1 Like

I see. So we would have to request rooms in the Trinidad section?

1 Like

That and also book a room with a 5th sleeper. I’m pretty sure the Trinidad section is all 5th sleeper now.

3 Likes

Also worth noting on these is “Preferred Room” means closer to Old Port Royale (lobby, most dining, and the main pool). Booking that room means you’ll be in Martinique or Barbados.

If you care more about distance to Skyliner, these are the opposite of preferred.

1 Like

Since Skyliner likely won’t even be running when we’re going, we don’t care about distance to Skyliner. Just would prefer to have the murphy bed layout.

And yeah…this is a 5th sleeper category. At the moment there are no Standard rooms available without the 5th sleeper.

2 Likes

Yes, the LM rooms are only available in Trinidad. It makes zero sense to me why they didn’t just overhaul all the rooms but :woman_shrugging: Im not in charge.

We were in Aruba building 51 last year and it was super close to OPR, bus stops and the SL.

We’re staying at the CBR soon so I’ve been looking at these room types too. I don’t know why they won’t just have the Little Mermaid Rooms as a separate bookable category. It’d make it so much easier and less confusing. We have a 5th sleeper room but don’t want to be in Trinidad/would prefer to be closer to the Skyliner and I don’t like that I have to rely on a room request for that.

2 Likes

Both of these 5th sleepers are at CBR. The “under the sea” rooms are in Trinidad only. I had the 5th sleeper in your bottom picture last weekend and it was nice. I was in Jamaica room 4358. It was very close to the skyliner, the bridge over to the main building with the food court, the quiet pool, and the Jamaica bus stop. I loved the location.

I had requested a room in Trinidad for the new style refurb but was very happy with the room we got in Jamaica instead. I’d request Jamaica again.

Very good. I figured if I put in a room request, I would first ask for Trinidad Little Mermaid room…but second choice would be Jamaica.

In the end…we’ll probably end up at ASM anyhow? :laughing:

1 Like

LOL!!!

In all fairness, we arrived at 9AM after a 6AM flight. I just wanted any room. We got our Amazon Fresh order around 11:15 and I went to the front desk to see if they could just tell us the section we were assigned to so we could head to the closest pool with our freshly acquired adult beverages from Amazon. They couldn’t tell me since it “may change”. I ended up getting the room ready text about 30 minutes later. If I hadn’t asked, we may have gotten our request met but I didn’t really care at that point.

I checked today, and the CBR standard room was back to being available again, so I modified my existing reservation. Saves about $250. Pays to stalk.

3 Likes

I’m stalking like a crazy lady. Any tips to share? Time of day?

Nothing special. I just go back in and check availability a couple times each day when I think of it.