CBR, POP & POLY Sold out in mid Oct?!?

I was looking for some last min. options to go down to WDW Oct 18-24 and it says CBR and POP and POLY are all sold out (plus others I was not interested in). I know CBR has 1500+ rooms. With bookings being soft and them offering so many discounts this seems odd but could just be a popular weekend.

1 Like

They might be sold out because of the discounts.

1 Like

Did you check individual nights? Sometimes it a 1 night problem. But that does seem odd!

I checked different date ranges but not individual nights. After seeing the pictures of whole parking lots empty at POR I am wondering if WDW is closing sections of rooms up at other resorts to either reduce staff costs and/or keep prices up? For my same dates AoA is $500+ per night, for a value!!! That is just stupid. And Disney wonders why the bookings are soft.

1 Like

Pop is unavailable the 19th & 20th, CB is unavailable 18th & 19th, Poly is available 18th & 19th (unless you want Club level or Bungalow). Could do a split stay.

1 Like

All they have is suites left. So that’s about right.

3 Likes

With the 25% off, Riverside is $302, Coronado is $359 a night. Not terrible. FQ is about $340 regular price.

Fall break time for many families, so that weekend especially is quite busy. Seems odd, I realize. We finally got a waitlist for DVC to come through, otherwise we would have skipped it because the hotels were stupid expensive.

Also, no idea if it influences crowds, but MNSSHP may have something to do with it.

2 Likes

The Gartner IT conference is on from the 16th to 19th of October.

That would account for the resorts being booked up, a lot of delegates bring families with them and stay on afterwards for a few days.

2 Likes