CBR me ASAP?

I’ve been off of TP for a year because I had no trip planned and I try to avoid the FOMO. But my BFF just called and she wants to do a repeat of our Everyone Turns Fifty trip from last year!!! Except, you know, we’re 51 now.

Anyway, we enjoyed POP for the price and the Skyliner. But not the food. I’m wondering about CBR and my hesitation is a seemingly trivial one but I need advice nonetheless.

We are Coke people when we hang out. Just like when we were 15. We really liked stopping by the soda machine by the pool at POP with our refillable mugs every time we were leaving or arriving. Are there satellite soda machines at CBR? I don’t want to have to walk all the way to the main building and then back to Skyliner 200 times a day.

Please advise and help us with our caffeine and sugar addiction.

9 Likes

Absolutely no advice for you as we aren’t big pop (non-Minnesotans would incorrectly say “soda”) drinkers but we do like beer so just popping in to say I love the title of this post!!

3 Likes

I was hoping someone would get it!! My dad’s family is from WI so there is a lot of debate about “pop” and “soda” at my house. Even worse is I grew up in northern Virginia and everything there is “coke” even if it’s Sprite.

3 Likes

The answer is yes! Each section has access to Coke freestyle machine. Here is a map for you to peruse :slight_smile:
https://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/cbrmap.htm

3 Likes

This sounds like my kind of party! Try not to make it “snow” too hard on this trip! :rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent:

I’m just being silly and joking around!

I have a Diet Dr. Pepper addiction! I get wanting to know where to get your soda! (I drink 8 - 10 per day :flushed::flushed:)

4 Likes

This is ditto for Texas. Except Dr Pepper is Dr Pepper and what the heck is Mr pibb?!?!!

1 Like

Does this post belong in the uncensored thread. :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :exploding_head:

Editing now lolol

1 Like

Thanks!!

BWAHAHAHA!!! Snorting laughing about this one and scared the dog.

1 Like

I used to. Now its a few a week. CocaCola helped me out when they stopped making Dt. Cherry Dr. Pepper. But I will bring my own soft drinks to parties bc I’m not drinking other brown cola (maybe an occasional dt coke but it’s not that good).

2 Likes

Aw man. What did I miss??

1 Like

Oh no way to that Mr. Pibb fake out. Don’t bring that crap to my table when I order Dr. Pepper.

4 Likes

Come machines lol

Also I may have the same sense of humor as I did at 13

5 Likes

You and me both apparently

2 Likes