Cars Suite vs Lion King

We are going in September and my son is into car but daughter is into lion king. Although the cars suite seems to give me little rustic feeling and do not like that. Which one should I pick? Oh and we have two senior adults in our group so definitely want to avoid the “little” far building#2 in the cars. On second thought, feel like if I opt of LK, then it is going to be 6 or 10#s which are not like super far from anything. Can anyone help if recently have been there?

1 Like

The Lion King cluster of buildings are a little bit closer to the transportation and food court side of the lobby (the Cars buildings are on the other side - closer to the check in, Bell Services, resort airline checkin, ME dropoff). IMO none of the buildings are that far. The Cars buildings might be just slightly closer to the Skyliner. The Radiator Springs theming at the Cars buildings is really great. But you can also always walk over to see that.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input.

The theming of Cars can’t be beat. It’s actually quite close to the lobby. I didn’t actually even go to the Lion King section. There is a small quiet pool in Cars. LK has a playground.

1 Like

We had a similar situation - one Cars fan one Nemo fan! We went with the room where Disney could pick. I must say I preferred the location of the Cars room. Close to a quiet pool and all the theming outdoors was wonderful! And since we drove, the Cars room was closest to the parking lot.

1 Like

My “home resort” is Pop, but planning a 2020 trip with my DS and family DGK 9, 6 and 2. So splurging and doing Finding Nemo in the middle of all the action. It will be our first stay there!

1 Like

We stayed in a Cars suite because that’s where a cast member discount was available and while neither of my girls were huge Cars fans they LOVED it. The theming is amazing and the quiet pool is so so cute.

2 Likes

so finally, we decided the lion king due to the fact that both 6 and 10 are in the exact same location as 3 and 1 (seems little nearer though) but if by any remote chance if we got #2 building in cars for our stay (sometimes it is difficult for them to fulfill our requests) then we would be walking with two kids and two disabled seniors for extra maybe 200 feet (which feels like 2k at the end of the day/midnight when coming back from MNSSHP). But thanks for all the feedback.