Caribbean Beach Resort order of bus stops

What is the current order of bus stops at the Caribbean Beach Resort from first to last? I’m trying to determine a room type/location based on the first bus stop within the resort. We’ll be there the first week of February.

There are 8 bus stops, picking up in this order- Martinique, Old Port Royal, Barbados, Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Jamaica, Aruba

4 Likes

Thanks - we have a stay there in December and I was just wondering the same thing. I opted for closer to bus and Skyliner which unfortunately puts us later on the loop. We’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

Just a suggestion but we stayed in Aruba close to the bridge over to old port royal and we often just walked to and got off at the old port royal bus stop. The walk to port royale was just as far as walking to the aruba bus stop or the jamaica bus stop where we stayed.

1 Like

Agreed! I like to stay in Trinidad South, away from noise / people. If I use a bus, which is rare anymore, I walk down to Old Port Royale. One of the things that soured me on using the buses at WDW is being at a stop further down the route and getting passed by already packed buses. The next bus would still keep picking up at earlier stops & fill up. I’ve waited an hour or more for a morning bus that isn’t already full.

1 Like

Great suggestion! We put in a room request for Aruba. We typically eat a quick breakfast in the room, so I could care less about being near the dining options, but I didn’t think about walking over for bus routes.

Worst case, I have a car.

2 Likes

I’ve added this information to our CBR page. Thanks @darkmite2.

2 Likes