Caribbean Beach or Port Orleans Riverside?!?

Anyone stayed at both and prefer one over the other? Considering both for a September trip (originally booked for Yacht club, but deciding to extend our vacation so now looking at moderates). Both CB an POR have openings for when I’ll be traveling.
Thanks!

Caribbean Beach feels like home to me; POR not so much.

Really, they’re not super different, so unless you’re looking for a Pirate (CB) or Princess (POR) room, it’s going to come down to themeing, location, and cost, IMO.

Stayed at both and like them both. Haven’t been to CBR since all the changes…so I think I might select that…plus the gondolas may possibly be open by then (although with CBR being a hub I don’t know if that is a good thing or not…I tend to think yes)

1 Like

@Ladyderks I just stayed at a pirate room in CBR last month. Not a great experience. The room was really tired. The bed’s mattress was insanely soft. If you’ve stayed at the YC before, you may be in for a bit of a shock. There’s a huge difference IMO.
The Cast Members at CBR were fantastic! I’ll likely stay there again, just not in one of the themed rooms.
Let us know which you choose.

1 Like

Stayed at both and prefer POR. I would stay at CBR again, but we really liked POR better. The boat to DS and the atmosphere were big pluses for us.

2 Likes

I’ve stayed at CBR,POFQ and YC. I also thought the CBR rooms were a little tired but my kids loved it there. With all the new updates there it might be worth it to try. Now I haven’t stayed at POR but I did stay at FQ and that is in walking distance. The grounds are beautiful plus the boat ride to DS is such a bonus. And correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you can use both pools POR & FQ. The only issue I have really with moderates is with the beds. They feel so hard to me but I like a soft mattress and YC had amazing beds. Any more questions let us know :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, you can use both pools at POR and POFQ. We actually loved the mattresses at both CBR and POR. I’m not into super soft mattresses and those mattresses did not feel hard to me. But to each their own. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like