Car Rental at Disney

I believe there are Car rentals on WDW itself. I need to rent a car on the day we leave. Does anyone know where the rentals are and are they more expensive because they are on WDW? Would it be cheaper to book from UK before we leave, or when we get to USA?
Any other hints and tips regarding car rental would be much appreciated! TIA

On site there is a car rental centre and a desk in the swan/dolphin. There is a shuttle to take you to the car centre. I rent from swan/dolphin because we stay at the BC/YC and can walk there. Not sure in prices, but I always book ahead just to confirm availability. Maybe cheaper renting from MCO but you then need to do this for all of your stay and you can’t have a drink on the flight over. Seen other liners recommend carrentalsavers.com (?) for pricing.

1 Like

Disney has a “car care center” that has Alamo and National rental desks. They provide free transportation between most resorts and the Car Care Center for free. You have to call to arrange pickup/drop-off at your resort.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/car-care-center/

We have rented from Alamo at the Disney Car Care Center twice. No complaints! They have a shuttle that will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to the Car Care Center to pick up your rental. We booked online in advance just to make sure we got the type of car we wanted AND to make use of online coupon codes.

Really depends on where you are staying. I also offer that there is a rental place at the Double Tree near Disney Springs

Thanks - do you know which company that is?

Budget

1 Like