Car Rental Agencies in WDW

Hi. We will be staying at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek for part of our Orlando trip and the day before we do WDW, we want to rent a car and visit the ocean (near where I used to visit my grandparents).

Is there a recommended car rental place in the WDW resort area that would be good for a 1 day rental?

Disney Car Care will come pick you up. Enterprise or Alamo

1 Like

When we were there at Christmas we just wanted a car for a couple of days. Disney didn’t want to rent to us for that short a time, it came back with no availability, yet when we extended it a day either side suddenly there was! :face_with_monocle:

We ended up going to AVIS which is at the Hilton just over the bridge from Disney Springs (near the boat dock). Really easy and competitive rates.

2 Likes

Interesting. Perhaps it is the time of year? We were there the week before Christmas and had no issues renting a car for the day to go to Kennedy and then renting another car for “a day” to get to MCO for our flight. We tend to rent through Costco.

1 Like

Will the PU even at the Wyndham (vs. WDW Resorts)?

1 Like

I was noticing there were a few car rental agencies near or attached to the Disney Springs resorts.

2 Likes

I don’t see why not because it is located within the “resort” area. Call and ask, (689) 240-1515. We have usually had pick up from a WDW resort or park.

1 Like