Car Care Center - Enterprise?

Hello! My husband is panicking a little bit about our lack of a car rental. We have never gone without a car and now this is starting to feel like the wrong time to give it a shot. I had been holding off because I was unhappy with the prices and hoping they would go down, but now they have actually skyrocketed and many locations are listed as “sold out.”

Lo and behold I just got an email with my upcoming reservation that I must have booked a while ago as a “just in case.” It’s still more expensive than I wanted to spend but several hundred dollars cheaper than currently. I only have one question - it is a pickup at the Disney Car Care center instead of MCO. I googled this to figure out logistics and it keeps showing Alamo and National. My registration is for Enterprise… has anyone been there recently and is there an Enterprise desk too or is something wacky going on? Thanks!

The Disney CCC page only mentions Alamo and National, but a separate search with Enterprise does allow the CCC as a location option. I used Alamo there last year and don’t remember seeing anything for Enterprise, but apparently you can. I’d make a call to be sure, or hopefully someone else here has used Enterprise at CCC recently.

1 Like

Enterprise, Alamo, and National are all owned by the same company, Enterprise Holdings.

Looking at the Enterprise website, they include WDW Car Care Center as a location.

2 Likes

Thanks all! I was hesitant to call and wait for hours, but the pickup message says “Thank you for choosing Enterprise, Alamo and National Rental Car.” I waited for about 10 minutes to maybe schedule a pick up but don’t have any more time now. But at least my rental is legit!

1 Like

And too funny, they just called me personally to confirm and sign us up for a shuttle appointment! My DH thinks they just want to make sure we are coming since they are technically sold out. But she was super nice and is all the evidence I need to be sure I’ll have no problems.

1 Like

Are you a Costco member? Sometimes I find that their rates are better than anything out there. You also get to add a 2nd driver at no extra charge.

1 Like

This reservation is through Costco! It’s definitely the cheapest I could find a few months ago and now it’s $200+ more for the week.

2 Likes

This is completely out of curiosity - are you staying on property and taking the DME to get to WDW? And then a shuttle is coming to pick you up and bring you to your rental?

(Someday when life is more normal-ish we’ll go to WDW again, and I’d like to try Universal Studios. I’m playing with the idea of staying at WDW and driving to Universal for a day or two, but we don’t normally get a car at the airport. Totally theoretical at this point, though!)

Yes! We are staying at the Beach Club so we don’t need the car on our first day to go to Epcot so we saved a day on the rental car (Sat) which brought the price down. I think a lot of people who were staying the week of Columbus Day weren’t returning their cars until Sat/Sun so those days were more expensive.

We are DVC so don’t have to pay for parking but normally would prefer to just rent at the airport. It is SO easy. We are actually returning to the airport which saves us a ton of time on DME on the other end.

1 Like