Capture your moment at Galaxy’s Edge

Aaaaaaah :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Bookings open Jan 17, sessions start Jan 24. Who is going for it?!

6 Likes

Bahahaha. I guess I need to start following The Uncensored Thread so I can keep up to date on these things :joy:

I would’ve loved this for my sons 8th birthday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for creating a thread about this. The forum users that frequent the Uncensored thread might be discussing this, but this is news! It should be information all users see!

3 Likes

If we hadn’t just done family pictures, I’m 100% sure we would do this

1 Like

This is the first one I can see my family doing. Though I would love to do it at AK!

Too bad you can’t get the Wookie, a stormtropper or Rey in there!

1 Like

Does anyone know what time these things usually open for booking? Would this be midnight or 6 AM?

No luck registering for this yet. Checked the website throughout the wee hours of the morning, at 6 AM, and beyond, and no way to check availability myself. Called right at 7 AM and got someone on the phone right away, but after talking to her supervisor, it looks like availability hasn’t dropped yet

1 Like

I’ve got mine booked! Debated extensively (with myself) on this and decided to go for it so I wouldn’t regret NOT doing it - who knows when I will go again?

I’ll come back post-trip to try and describe the experience!

This is “essentially” a “first-time visit” for me - last time I was at WDW, Test Track was under construction…

SO EXCITED!

6 Likes

Wow! That’s so exciting! Welcome back!! I’m glad you got your CYM booked. I did too! When is your trip?

1 Like

Pop Century Reservations are from 23-29 Mar 2024 (Check out on 29 Mar)! wheeee!

Batuu CYM is for 24 Mar

1 Like

wow - that is so exciting! So many fun and exciting things! I love Galaxy’s Edge, Toy Story at night, and the GOTG roller coaster.

But you haven’t even seen “new fantasyland”! I am very excited for you.

2 Likes

THANK YOU so much! This is our attempted redo of our pandemic-delayed trip from early 2020.

2 Likes

I THINK you are at WDW now - hope you kept your Batuu CYM res and after your return home, hope you share how it went…

2 Likes

I am! I also have two reservations… still not sure which one to cancel. We go on Sunday.

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/i-look-at-you-and-i-m-home-a-live-trip-report/98478/144

If you want to check it out! But I’ll try to come back here too

3 Likes

I will check out your thoughts at the link you provided - you’ve got enough going on - thank you!!

2 Likes

I wanted to come back and give a review! I do think it was fun and worth it, but there are definitely some things I would do differently. I wasn’t prepared for them to ask me off the bat if there were any spots in particular that I wanted and in retrospect, I wish I had said “yes!” I would’ve picked millennium falcon, market, and the dianoga. As it were, we didn’t hit any of those spots.

Definitely get there early, that gives you time to think and talk over those things because it is definitely a very strict 20 minute cut off, though I think we went to 20 minutes and 59 seconds :wink:

I would have avoided doing it on our last of 5 park days. The kids were worn out and over it and I couldn’t even get them into the full outfits I’d picked out for them.

That being said, the photographer did great working with what he had to work with and I had a good time.

4 Likes

We got 53 photos from our 20 minutes :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks so much for your wonderful Trip Report and this exciting follow up to your Batuu CYM! I’ll be sure to keep your suggestions in mind for the experience! I have not yet disclosed to my partner that we’re doing CYMs, (and will do so when we get there or the “day of” the CYMs), so hopefully it’ll be a good surprise!

Can’t wait for this CYM magic and my upcoming overall trip in 16 days!!

Thanks again, @Broph1988!!

2 Likes

That’s FANTASTIC!

1 Like