Captain's Grille

How is Captain’s Grille? Going there for the first time. I have to say - I called up to ensure that all 8 of us (friends are joining us) would be at a single table and they reservations was very helpful in ensuring it. How is the dining experience? Also - I know Disney is great with allergies - but how is Captain’s Grille specifically - we have 3 people joining us that have life threatening allergies. We have dined elsewhere on properly and the chefs have been VERY accommodating - but curious as to how Captain’s Grille track record is

We LOVE Captain’s Grill. It’s just a very pleasant, peaceful, nautical place to sit and have delicious food. Not too expensive. Not super busy. It doesn’t have the all-out-Disney fun of Chef Mickey or WCC, nor the crazy ambiance/theming of Teppan Edo or San Angel Inn. But we love it and will ALWAYS plan a meal there for pretty much any future trip.

Perfect - I think I am looking for a bit of a respite from the CHAOS

Thanks

1 Like

Then you have found the right place. My DH and I ate breakfast there in sept without our kids, and we took notice of how calm it was. Also the food was divine.

2 Likes

GRAND!! We certainly do our fair share of “Disney” places - but actually the kids also enjoy a bit more “sophisticated” atmosphere. We are actually going there to have dinner with another family that we don’t see often and we sit and chat - so it will be great that it isn’t crowded or loud etc. Glad to hear the food is good. There are some AWESOME places on property - but there are some real dogs as well.

1 Like