Captain Matt’s probably live trip report — “I didn’t want to go to Disney World anyway”

Yes, the Grand Theatre.

A few people did tonight, including what looked like a special needs kid holding his hands over his ears.

But then some people gave them a standing ovation. The singers were good. It was just, you know, boring to look at.

The Paris show had magic tricks and big dance numbers.

3 Likes

I hope you’re on this already because I’ve ended up finishing my prosecco bottle and I’m blaming you about 90%.
I’m sozzled :woozy_face:

12 Likes

Adding to the list of Britishisms I’ve never heard before.

3 Likes

I’ve watched movies and Tv shows about all them recently and it had to be Mary based on those and they wouldn’t lie. Lol.

3 Likes

just catching up on 1k posts…

read this as “murder thing”, and had to go back to see what the heck kind of cruise this was

11 Likes

Was I the only one who thought for a moment that @feep had infiltrated this thread? :smile:

12 Likes

It’s just a made up word. They do that to mess with Americans.

6 Likes

Just found this thread and caught up after an hour or two - you are all such experts of being involved in multiple threads at once! I have barely been able to stay up to date with The August trip report and the Genie+ threads :blush:. Completely missed this one!
So glad you have taken us along on this trip Captain Matt! I’ve never been on a cruise but I think you’ve convinced me to book the family on when we we can next travel (Australian here, so probably never at the slow rate we are going down here with COVID restrictions). Your drinks package seems to be unbelievable value🍾. Number 1 rule of holidays - stay away from any news. Thanks again, look forward to the adventure continuing.

15 Likes

Never say never. Brighter days are coming. I’m
Not making light of your strict lockdown. But we have to believe this is not going to go on forever. :blue_heart: 🤍

6 Likes

5ffc3c67f3268-5405700621

Just a little something for when morning comes in the UK. :grin:

21 Likes

Fyi that is acceptable food touching :grin:

3 Likes

So true! Easy to forget when I can’t travel more than 5kms from home under the current restrictions! But, I can see the light at the end of this long tunnel. Thanks for reminding me :blush:

3 Likes

Oooh, nice!

Do they do a premium package that includes all chocolate? If so I’m so doing an MSC cruise. :grin:

4 Likes

I was hoping for an @Heidelj takeover of this thread overnight, though I was hoping MouseMatt would wake up to 50 posts of this kind. Well done.

3 Likes

You people eat corn dogs. I’ve never understood how you think you’re in any kind of position to criticise the culinary genius of any other country.

Also, fish fingers, beans and fries? Yum!

7 Likes

Anyhoo, just had a lovely COVID soup hot-tub. Then I’m off for lunch at Hola! Tacos.

Shock confession: I have never had a taco.

9 Likes

Late I know, but that menu is not appealing to me at all.

I guess I’d have had the soup and the roast pork. Because I really wouldn’t eat any of the mains.

And as for the desserts, :cry::cry::cry:

It would have to be #14 from room service.

1 Like

I’ve got CNN on in the background (don’t worry, it’s all hurricane talk).

Question: Do you have to be a model to present on CNN, or are all Americans this good looking?

4 Likes

Yes, we are all that good looking. Thanks for asking.

22 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

7 Likes