Can't wait- going crazy

I am 11 days out. Stressed about BG’s, but nothing left to do but wait…THE TORTURE!!!

4 Likes

I am too and my trip isn’t until March!

1 Like

I’m not getting to see it until September. I’m still anxious that they’ll still be using them. :crazy_face:

1 Like

My trip is in 31 days, and I’m in a Disney haze. It’s all I can think about. Torture is right. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The waiting is tortuous…but I’ve been waiting for a long time now. Originally, when the Countdown pictures thread was started, my wait looked like this:

A few things changed to make that number a bit off, but as of now, finally, we’re down to 97 days out to our first trip this year, and about 300 days out for our December trip.

3 Likes

54 days left for us…and just waiting for DHS hours to change to try and grab better FP times! But that won’t be until mid-late March (April hours).

1 Like

I got ME tags super early this time, about six weeks out. Magic Band was pre-ordered, so had that early also. With those items in hand I’m like —>> LET’S GOOOOOOO!
Isn’t it amazing no matter how many times we visit WDW the excitement of getting there is still overwhelming?

5 Likes

I’m always looking for my ME mail! Lol not leaving until April haha.

2 Likes

same… our trip kicks off with a weekend in NOLA… should probably do something for that portion of the trip… I spend every waking minute on WDW… packing preps have slowly started as its down to two months and just off a day a week from work now till we leave :slight_smile: Magic Bands in hand as well !
ADRs done, FPP done… but still keep tinkering and reading and watching vlogs… and memorizing maps… First trip !!

1 Like

That’s my countdown too! Although we are considering leaving a day earlier because we just can’t take it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I don’t have a trip. :frowning:
Although Im tempted to enter a fake one in the distant future into TP just so I can have something on the dashboard.

1 Like