Can't stand it!

I can’t take the waiting anymore! On Friday I’ll finally be In-World with my wife! Staying at Beach Club for the first time. So excited to be able to WALK to Epcot! So excited for Keys to Kingdom tour on Monday!
It really is the best place on Earth!

I figure if anyone can understand the feeling I’m having it’s the members of this forum!

It’s a short trip, but we’re looking forward to getting a lot done!

We arrive Friday, nothing planned for Friday night- maybe check out the Boardwalk. Maybe HS, Maybe Epcot.
Saturday we’ll be there for RD at Epcot and staying through Illuminations. We’re going to hit our favorites in FW until WS opens, then we’ll be spending most of the day in WS experiencing everythning we can at each country.
Sunday we’re doing HS. Don’t expect that will take a full day, so not sure what we’re doing in the later part of the day. Maybe AK? Maybe the BC pool?
Monday we’re starting our day at MK with Keys to Kingdom tour! Then hitting all our favorite attractions until closing!
Tuesday we’re doing breakfast at Cap May Cafe, then we have to head home :frowning:

18 Likes

It sounds like a wonderful trip!

2 Likes

I am 93 days out and i cant wait either sooo i feel your excitement :grinning: Hope you have an awesome trip with your wife…

3 Likes

We get it! :smile: What a great trip you have planned! My countdown is 15 days, so I know the feeling.

3 Likes

36 days for us… can’t wait

1 Like

Sounds wonderful, and very exciting! Hope you have a great holiday. x

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your excitement!! No doubt you guys are going to have an amazing time!! I need to convince my husband of an adults only trip!!

1 Like

I’m at 10 days out today!!! I just got a welcome e-mail from the Poly where I’m staying. I would be super excited too, except I still have to pack. Yuck!

2 Likes

Have a great trip @RotR! I’d be very interested in your thoughts on he Keys tour. I am seriously considering taking that very soon.