Can't find UOR Lines app

I just got a new phone and am in the process of downloading all my apps. However, the UOR lines app is missing from Google Play. Even when I go through the link found here. Universal Orlando App | iPhone, Android it’s just not there. Has it been discontinued due to lack of people reporting wait times? I know it never had the same success as WDW lines, but it was still useful for trends of when wait times would go down (even if the waits themselves weren’t very accurate)

I had this same problem a while back for my Android device…Here’s the “workaround”. You have to download the old Disneyland Touring Plans App.

Then on the home page you have to scroll all the way to the bottom. There you will see an option for the “Other Lines Apps”

I don’t know why it’s this way… :man_shrugging:

@len

I have the app and it’s working. How odd that you can’t see it :thinking:

For info I have an Android Samsung.

I have the app & it works too. However, if you go to the Google Play Store there is no way to “purchase” it. It’s just not there. You can get the DLR Lines app though.

This is all you see on Android / Google Play Store if you search Touring Plans…

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=www.TouringPlans.com&hl=en_US&gl=US

I use a Samsung Android device too… :smiley: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I can find a link to the apple version when I go into the App Store. Does that work in the goggle store?

That’s very odd!

1 Like

This must be a recent change (like within the last few months) because I think I only installed it in February.

It’s been this way for me for a long time… I noticed it soon after the Lines 2.0 app came out.

1 Like

Curiouser and curiouser!!

I, truthfully, didn’t find the TP Universal Lines app to be terribly useful/accurate, so I found myself just using the UOR App instead. As such, I didn’t notice the app had gone MIA! That is curious.

In a weird coincidence, Google removed the app from the Play Store on Monday (they wanted a minor code update). We’ve re-submitted and it should be back in a day or so. Sorry about that!

Also, thanks for the workarounds!!

8 Likes

Sigh, the Universal app chat is priceless.

4 Likes

Ah, well, see…I don’t use chat at all. Only these forums.

1 Like

Thank you Len! So glad it will be back soon. I am Android user and I recommend the app all the time to others.

1 Like

Thank you all. It never occurred to me to download this!

3 Likes