Can't find Boma or Steakhouse 71

Does anyone else have a lead reservation for Christmas? Today was my last day of booking (we are on 12/25 dining) and I have not been able to find Boma or Steakhouse 71 at all for our trip. It is like they are not even loaded. I’ve searched all meal times. There is plenty of availability at other popular restaurants but these two are elusive. I have dining alerts set but I believe they don’t search until 60 days out which is another 10 days. Just wandering if anyone else has seen openings.

Did you book other resort dining?

1 Like

My trip is during the week before Christmas and I looked for Boma and couldn’t see any. Which is odd because, on previous trips, it’s been a safe back-up if I can’t get my first choice. Much like Whispering Canyon, which was easy to get this time, as always.

1 Like

I did. I have Cinderellas royal table for breakfast and Be Our Guest for dinner on Christmas. We currently have a Magic Kingdom ADR reservation. I was hoping Boma would be available because we really would prefer to go to Animal Kingdom Christmas day. Hoping for Boma for breakfast and then Steakhouse 71 for dinner. We are at the Contemporary, so walking over to Magic Kingdom isn’t terrible, but just not our preference due to the crowds.

Hmmm. I bet they have not loaded the reservations then. We arrive on 12/17 so I would think we would have been able to find plenty of availability leading up to Christmas.

1 Like

Did you see Cali Grill or Jiko loaded?

Jiko was loaded as was Citricos. I have not seen Cali Grill.

1 Like

I’ve seen availability for everthing listed above (except Cali Grill) through 12/9.

1 Like

Our trip starts 12/17. I found availability through 12/14 but nothing beyond that. Hopefully they will load more!