Candlelight Processional Dining Packages

Can’t believe I cannot score a Candlelight processional dining package for the week after Thanksgiving - Anyone have any thoughts?

1 Like

Over on WDW Lines chat I read yesterday morning they released more availability.

1 Like

It’s miserable! They do seem to keep releasing more at random. Set up the reservation finder for the restaurant you want because sometimes that seems to catch the CP packages too. Or they drop more for both at the same time.

May the odds ever be in your favor!

3 Likes

I just got one when I was randomly checking for another reservation, and now I have a reservation finder set up in case I can get a better day!

3 Likes

Just wanted to make sure you know that the reservation Finder will only search for a regular dining ADR, not a Candlelight Dining Package ADR.

1 Like

Yes, but for the slots I saw yesterday, the same time was available for both. I booked one, and they both disappeared. Not perfect, but better than nothing!

1 Like

Yes, I know - but made one anyway so I have a place for dinner
Thank you!!

1 Like

Actually, I’ve just seen @melcort10 post that sometimes people do get dining packages through the reservation Finder. So maybe you’ll get lucky.

1 Like

Yes, it seems that a few people on chat got CAN packages with regular Res finders setup. Not sure if it happens all the time but it’s better than nothing!

1 Like