Candlelight Processional Dining packages open on 17th Octber

Disney have added this to the CP dining package page.

Booking will be available from 17th October.

“ Beginning October 17, 2023, you can secure your spot for this limited-time experience by booking online. Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit.”

https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/

8 Likes

Was just coming to share this news. Here is the U.S. link

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/

5 Likes

Neil Patrick Harris aligns with our dates! Definitely booking at dining package!

4 Likes

I know they’re not going to close the park to hoppers, but this line still always makes me so nervous: Dining reservations do not guarantee access to a park, and Park Hopper availability may change daily. We recommend Guests book in-park dining at the park where they have a Disney Park Pass reservation.

2 Likes

Sooo excited for John Stamos!! And I’m glad GG breakfast is a dining package option. Would’ve loved if NPH or Jordan Fisher overlapped our dates too

9 Likes

I was thinking the same about breakfasts being an option because there are other restaurants I want to do dinners (so I might make hubby meat princesses for breakfast lol) for and that gives a nice long spread on heavy meals!

Do you recall or does anyone know how the schedule usually works? By this I mean if you book a breakfast do you get 5:15pm and lunches get 7pm and dinners 8?

I am curious because it helps me to pick dinner times which I can book before I can book this package.

3 Likes

You pick the time you want when you book your reservation. For Eat to the Beat, we had a breakfast reservation and picked a 6:45 showtime. (We smartly booked this for Boyz II Men)

6 Likes

Ido t know if it’s a glitch or the U.K. site hasn’t updated yet, but for those who can’t see the list of narrators and dates, here’s a list of them:

• Chrissy Metz (NEW): Nov. 24-25
  • Luis Fonsi (NEW): Nov. 26-27
  • Ann-Margret (NEW): Nov. 28-29
  • Simu Liu: Nov. 30-Dec. 2
  • John Stamos: Dec. 3-5
  • Neil Patrick Harris: Dec. 6-8
  • Marlee Matlin: Dec. 9-11
  • Brendan Fraser (NEW): Dec. 12-14
  • Eva Longoria (NEW): Dec. 15-16
  • Joey McIntyre (NEW): Dec. 17-18
  • Sterling K. Brown (NEW): Dec. 19-20
  • Jordan Fisher (NEW): Dec. 21-23
  • Steven Curtis Chapman: Dec. 24-26
  • Audra McDonald (NEW): Dec. 27-28
  • Lisa Ling: Dec. 29-30

Link :
https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/candlelight-processional/news/05oct2023-walt-disney-world-announces-celebrity-narrator-line-up-for-the-2023-candlelight-processional-at-epcot.htm

1 Like

Oh you get a choice? Good to know! The only time I went was in 2021 and they were assigned but it seemed random, like some lunch times were giving the late show and some dinner times were giving the earlier ones

2 Likes

Perfect because I’d rather do dinner later (but is CP better after dark?)

1 Like

I loved how in the blog it said next to Eva Longoria (Final confirmation or something check with Brooke) in parens for a minute. Oopsy.

6 Likes

It doesn’t say (that I can find) whether you get a choice this year or not. I think it has been done both ways (or maybe that was Eat to the Beat).

It only says The badge will specify the date and show time they have reserved.

2 Likes

Also these are my options and I don’t know who either of them are:

• Jordan Fisher (NEW): Dec. 21-23
  • Steven Curtis Chapman: Dec. 24-26
2 Likes

He sings the theme to HEA.

5 Likes

So maybe I should book two dinners when my window opens and then cancel one, once I can book CP.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m thinking I’m going go with that one.

1 Like

Pssst, @LTinNC82 - did you get a choice in timeslot last year? Or it just told you when you were booking what you were getting.

1 Like

First off, I always book in the App so not sure about the website, but I can share how that was last year.

I would search for the date and time I wanted and the CP packages was it’s on separate selection from the list of restaurants (so don’t go to the restaurant page looking for the package.

Once I selected it I was given a choice of restaurant and under that restaurant it listed a showtime and under that the dining time corresponding to the show time. So you could see Coral Reef, 8pm showtime, lunch at 1:15, 2:10 dinner at 3:00, 3:40 etc and select a dining time for whatever show you wanted to see.

It was kinda random too. Like it’s not just “all meals between 12 and 2 are the first show” etc. So you could have the first dining time with the last show of the night or a late lunch with the first show time. You definitely could see all your options and choose the best combo for your schedule though.

7 Likes

John Stamos is my absolute favorite narrator I’ve ever seen. I am absolutely thrilled THRILLED he is coming back and overlaps my dates. I am beyond bummed to miss Brenda Fraser by a couple days though. He was probably one of my first real crushes ever. I watched Encino Man a million times.

10 Likes

Yes. I prefer the 2 later showtimes if I have a choice.

3 Likes