Candlelight/dinner Pkg. at Epcot and LTT at MK for 1st Xmas Trip

Have used tips for awesome trips during March in the past. Thanks to all of you!
We are planning Xmas trip this year and really wish ADR for candlelight/dinner package and Liberty Tree Tavern…all other ADRs are set. Please send alert when these become available! Is it possible that an email will be sent from Disney when they are available? Only advise received from reservations is to keep checking…may not be available until mid-July for Candlelight and unknown about LTT due to refurb project. Tips welcome! Grateful for the help!

Mid July is about right for CLP dinner packages… but don’t worry they won’t sell out in the first few days or anything. There were still times available months after we booked ours last year. if your dates are within the listed refurb dates for LTT the only way they’d end up opening up times is if they finish early. That wouldn’t be known until much closer to the end of the dates.

Unfortunately Disney won’t notify you when they become available but you can be sure someone will post it here when they are.

Thank you! I feel more relaxed knowing that CP isn’t one of the hard “hit it” windows or miss it. I’ve been worried that If I did not check Dailey/frequently our family would not be able to experience one of the signature holiday events and a key reason to visit in December. We are coming after expected LTT scheduled reopening…so unless there are unexpected delays…that should work,too. Appreciate your help!

Pricing was released today for the Candlelight Processional pkg. It says you can make adrs but it is intermittent. I tried a few times today for different dates during my trip and nothing came up.

1 Like

Hi, Candlelight Packages available today! Just booked for Dec. 18. Narrator not known. Best wishes to everyone getting the date and show you are wishing for during the holiday season!